For Carnot, financial return is the primary goal and a measurable part of fund performance. Pure environmental or social objectives at the expense of the financial return are excluded. All of Carnot's selected investments will continue to be subjected to a fundamental value analysis using financial methods.
Carnot Impact Investing uses a Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) mapping to document the sustainability of external effects for selected portfolio investments in qualitative and quantitative reporting.
Reduction in the consumption of natural resources (= resource efficiency)
2. Zero Hunger
3. Good health and well-being
6. Clean water and sanitation
8. Decent work and economic growth
9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
11. Sustainable cities and communities
12. Responsible consumption and production
13. Climate action
14. Life below water